Hall of Fame Chair
Date: June 11, 2016
The 2018 Hamilton 5 Pin Bowlers Hall of Fame Committee is accepting potential candidate forms for this year’s upcoming Hall of Fame induction ceremony. If you would like to nominate someone for the Hamilton 5 Pin Bowlers Hall of Fame, please fill out the Hall of Fame Entry Form and submit it to any of our committee members.
Nomination forms are available from any member of the Hall of Fame Committee or the Association Secretary.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NOMINATION AND SELECTION
Minimum age of 45 years and combination of one or more of the following:
- Ten years of service on Association Committee or Projects
- A Member who has repeatedly won Ontario 5 Incentive Awards
- Volunteer who has contributed at least 10 years to other 5 Pin Organizations (IE: Y.B.C.; Masters; Proprietors; Coaching)
- Individuals who have shown outstanding abilities as Players
- Individuals who have contributed to the Organization as a Builder, including contributions as League Executives
A completed Nomination form must be submitted to the Hall of Fame Committee, which outlines the Nominees Qualifications.
Inductees of the 2017-2018 Season